I went over to see Fin at lunch today and she was in the pose below when I got there -- knees tucked under, ankles crossed, and only one shoe and sock on. This picture is from just 30 minutes ago.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Finley Sleeping
So my father noted that all we seem to post is pictures of Finley eating, which after a weekend here, he discovers she does often -- and with gusto. Babies mostly do two other things frequently, too, sleep and poop (not that he touched a diaper this weekend).
I went over to see Fin at lunch today and she was in the pose below when I got there -- knees tucked under, ankles crossed, and only one shoe and sock on. This picture is from just 30 minutes ago.
The picture below is from last week when she was home sick in her crib -- note the nearly exact positioning. She makes us laugh everyday.
I went over to see Fin at lunch today and she was in the pose below when I got there -- knees tucked under, ankles crossed, and only one shoe and sock on. This picture is from just 30 minutes ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment