Sunday, June 7, 2009

Food Fun with Finley

So, Grandpa Joel doesn't think we ever post anything of Finley but her eating. We've had a solid run of walking a playing posts, so we are coming back to old faithful. Because Finley eats almost anything - and with such vigor, she makes for an entertaining dinner companion. Case in point, this weekend.

Shelley had 8th grade graduation Friday night, so Finley and I had Daddy/Daughter dinner. We talked and decided to have Moroccan - a first for Fin. She really enjoyed the fresh pita bread:
We decided to share some different preparations of beef with rice and a salad. She didn't love the beef, but was eating rice by the fistful.

While we were out running errands on Saturday, Shelley got in the mood for Olive Garden (I agree, it isn't REAL Italian, but who am I to argue with a pregnant woman about a food mood?). I am disappointed that the pictures of her with spaghetti in her hair and on her head didn't turn out better, but here are a couple of keepers.
I LOVE the breadsticks!!!

One down, one left:

Moments before that strand of spaghetti ends up on top of her head.

Finally, a little video of Fin eating a lemon -- rind and all. Again, she is a funny, funny, dining companion -- her expressions just kept us laughing last night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment