I know I haven't been as timely as I aspire to be lately with posts, but given the summer is the busiest time of the year for work, I hope to be able to be more diligent with my posts.
Over the past week, we've had Grandma Susie and Nana Pat in town, and Grandpa Steve just got here yesterday. I think we all know they are here for Finley, which, in truth, is why you're at this blog, too. So, without more filler, here are the pix:

Lambs' Farm is a big complex by our house with a little train ride, merry-go-round (which is what Finley is on in this picture), petting zoo, and a
restaurant, all staffed by people with developmental disabilities. Finley LOVES the train rides, so Shelley, Nana Pat, and I took Finley to ride it again last weekend.

Finley and Grandma Susie after they got back from the swimming pool last week. Finley had 3 little boys chasing her, one of whom tried to take her pail from her. She, of course, was having none of that and pushed the little boy away.

As you've seen before, Finley likes to practice her yoga -- here she's working on the gymnastics she learned at baby gym.

First, note the cute pig-tails. Second, she still loves Monty -- enough to crawl into the
dog bed with her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment