Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family Update -- Harper at 5 Days

We've obviously been busy, but I wanted to get more posted ASAP. Everyone is doing great -- Harper gained 3 oz. since her appointment Monday, so she is already back up to her birth weight, which is great. Finley has started to really warm-up to Harper -- she will kiss her now, as well as pat her and brush her hair. Even the dogs have adjusted well. So far, everything is great.

Below are pictures and a video in no rhyme or reason -- I just wanted to get them posted. Here goes:

Finley is going to feed her baby and Purple Teddy in Mamma's Boppy.

What button do I press to return the baby?

No baby would stop Finley from her Saturday gymnastics. Her somersault.


Finley eyeing "the new girl" in her unitard -- rookie.

Honest to God, this is Harper's "aay toe" less than 10 minutes after birth. She's going the wrong way, but I thought Aunt Sammie and Uncle Shae would still appreciate it.

More of Finley at gymnastics -- walking the beam with the green monkey.

Daddy's girls.

Nana Pat and the girls. This was the first time Finley was near Harper without screaming.

Our friend Laurie got Harper aka Gobbler this onesie a week before she was born.

This was one of Harper's first pictures after she got cleaned up in the birthing room.


I took this video of Harper minutes after she was born. Here are her first "words."

0 comments:

Post a Comment