Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Spirits

Kind of a slow week, but yesterday we did take the girls to Santa. As is generally the case, Finley is able to muster her smile on command, as she did here. Harper, on the other hand, can't be bothered. As with her picture below from our Christmas card, she really doesn't want much to do with this whole photo thing yet. As it isn't part of her 3 Commandments -- sleeping, nursing, and messing her diaper, I can't say that I blame her.

It also might have been nice on this picture to have her top and her jean legs pulled all the way down.

Like her father, Finley isn't afraid to sport naked ankles, even in winter.

I know I am outvoted on this, but I think this picture is tragic and that Harper will not speak to her mother when she is old enough to understand that this was her coming-out photo. Shelley disagrees, as do most of the women that I mention this to; however, the guys at work are on my side.

Finley, one of Finley's favorite poses -- the possessive, "mine" pose.

All is well with us. We are heading back to Iowa for an early Christmas next week, but plan to spend the holiday here with the dogs. I hope to get some new pictures of them on the blog over the coming weeks, too.
Happy Holidays, everyone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment