When Papa Joel was here a couple of weeks ago, not only did Finley bond with him for painting her room, but it seem Jackie did, too. Best Friends!!
Perhaps this is a sign we are taking too many pictures of Finley? She's forced to go to her favorite restaurant, Tacos el Norte in disguise. . ..
Still hiding.
Where's the guacamole? I can't find it through the glasses.
Seriously, keep the camera away while I eat.
Finley used to love getting hotcakes at McDonald's after gymnastics. However, the class she's in now ends after they stop serving breakfast, so we tried the hamburger, instead. She wasn't as much a fan.S
Just a short video of Finley on the tramp at gymnastics. That is the real difference between the regular camera and the Blackberry -- action shots.
I'll post new pix from the real camera later this week. Harper also has her four month appointment Tuesday, so I'll post height and weight info, too.







0 comments:
Post a Comment