Monday, August 16, 2010

We've Arrived

I promise I will provide a more robust update shortly - we still haven't been able to dig our home computer out of boxes, but I did want to let you all know we've arrived. All is well and I'm optimistic that by September, we will have finished opening all of the cardboard boxes.

Here is a bit of a tease:



The truck in Libertyville packed us up.

Jack and Monty checking out the new digs before the chaos of the cardboard.


The girls are making their own fun in the kitchen - no worse for wear despite the international relocation -- they are legal Canadian residents.


It did, however, leave them wiped out. Please note how they seem to sleep EXACTLY the same way!!!

More videos of Finley driving, by popular demand. If you get the pleasure of driving while she's in the car, you'll see that she is now offering drivers education. She yells at Shelley and me to put our hands on the top of the steering wheel, put our phones down, etc. As you can see, her form is perfect.


0 comments:

Post a Comment