Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year or MLK Day or whatever!!!!

Winter finally comes to Canada!  


 Christmas presents arrived before, during, and after  - which the girls loved!




Jackie liked what Santa brought him, too!

Happy Birthday, Jackie - 9 years old on Jan. 1 - two old dogs napping!

But, not too old to party - Monty looks thrilled for the big New Year's Eve Celebration!

Good news for Monty and her parents - the celebration took place around 8:00 pm and involved Finley wearing her swimsuit over her jammies and a downloaded ball dropping on TV!


Harper, too, is feeling the summer vibe; she is wearing her swimsuit cover-up.

Pony also got into the spirit of the New Year after Finley and I decorated him with some of the confetti that was and is still on the floor.  I keep finding more each time I clean!  I think that he is just really happy to have lived another year after surviving Hurricane Irene!

Harper has been fighting a formal nap, so now she just naps when and whenever if at all.  This day she found a partner in crime - an animal who will nap when and wherever.

Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful and generous gifts this year and for mailing them all the way to Canada!

1 comments:

Shae and Lisette Hoschek said...

Looks like a wild New Year's Eve! Great napping pictures, too!

Post a Comment